FC410QIO Modulo 4 ingressi monitorati/4 uscite monitorate
The Quad Ancillary Modules form a versatile new range of multiple input and output modules for use with FireClass technology systems. The modules are designed for compactness and ease of installation.
They share a number of common features that provide many user benefits across multiple applications.
The FC 410 QIO Quad Input/Output Module connects directly to the FireClass Digital loop and provides four change over relay outputs, four High Voltage Relay (HVR) outputs and four monitored inputs.
It is loop powered and therefore does not need a power supply, however it can monitor the presence of a local 24Vdc or 48Vdc power supply.
• Four change over relay outputs and four monitored inputs each individually programmable
• Four HVR drivers. No need for a local power supply to switch 240Vac mains
• Inputs can monitor normally open or normally closed contacts
• The relay contacts are monitored and users are alerted to “output stuck” conditions
• Uses 2 addresses when configured for 2 inputs with 2 associated outputs
• Uses 4 addresses when configured for 4 inputs with 4 associated outputs
• Uses 8 addresses when configured for 4 inputs and 4 independent outputs
• Compact DIN rail mount design saves space
• Lower installation costs than individual modules
• Built-in line isolators improve fault tolerance
• Status LED’s provide rapid diagnostics
• Two way IR communication to the 850EMT programming tool speeds up commissioning
• Monitors power for improved system integrity
• VdS and CPD approved to EN54-17, EN54-18 and EN54-13
|Operating voltage||20 – 40V dc|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95% RH|