FC410QMO Unità 4 uscite monitorate
The Quad Ancillary Modules form a versatile new range of multiple input and output modules for use with FireClass technology systems. The modules are designed for compactness and ease of installation.
They share a number of common features that provide many user benefits across multiple applications.
The FC 410 QMO Quad Monitored Output Module connects directly to the FireClass Digital loop and requires a 24Vdc or 48Vdc power supply.
It provides four monitored outputs for connection to conventional sounder circuits or auxiliary relays.
• Four polarity reversal monitored outputs
• Class A or Class B wiring for versatility
• Uses 2 addresses when configured for 2 outputs
• Uses 4 addresses when configured for 4 outputs
• Compact DIN rail mount design saves space
• Lower installation costs than individual modules
• Built-in line isolators improve fault tolerance
• Status LED’s provide rapid diagnostics
• Two way IR communication to the 850EMT programming tool speeds up commissioning
• Monitors input power supply for improved system integrity
• VdS and CPD approved to EN54-17, EN54-18 and EN54-13
|Operating voltage||20 – 40V dc|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Relay Contact Rating||2 A @ 24 Vdc|
|Operating Temp||-20°C to +70°C|